Dr. Turgay Ergin
Hacettepe University, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Beytepe Campus, Ankara, TURKEY 06800
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +90 312 297 62 08 / 127 Fax: +90 312 297 62 06 Office: A-422
Ph.D. Gazi University, 2013
M.Sc. Gazi University, 2006
B.Sc. Gazi University (Honor Degree), 2003
2003 / 2006 Instructor ... Automotive Department / Ataturk Vocational College / Gazi University
2006 / 2013 Specialist ... Department of Mechanical Engineering / Hacettepe University
2013 / 2018 Specialist, PhD ... Department of Mechanical Engineering / Hacettepe University
2018 / - - - Instructor, PhD ... Department of Mechanical Engineering / Hacettepe University
Vehicle suspension systems, semi-active damper design & applications, magnetorheology & magnetorheological devices, engine performance & emissions
SCI Journal Papers
1. Ergin, T., Altıparmak, D., Damping Performance of Carbonyl Iron and Magnetite-Based Magnetorheological Fluids and Usage of Fumed Silica as an Additive, Journal of the
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture of Gazi University, 28 (4): 695-703, (2013).
2. Saridemir, S., Ergin, T., Performance and Exhaust Emissions of a Spark Ignition Engine with Methanol Blended Gasoline Fuels, Energy Education Science and Technology
Part A: Energy Science and Research, 29 (2): 1343-1354, (2012).
3. Koyuncu, K., Unal, H. İ., Gumus, O. Y., Erol O., Sari B., Ergin, T., Electrokinetic and Electrorheological Properties of Poly(vinyl chloride)/Polyindole Conducting
Composites, Polymers for Advanced Technologies, 23 (11): 1464-1472, (2012).
1. Ergin, T., Altıparmak, D., Ünal, H. İ., Optimal Design and Performance Evaluation of Magnetorheological Dampers in Different Modes, 13th International Conference on
Electrorheological Fluids and Magnetorheological Suspensions (ERMR2012), Ankara, Turkey, July 2-6, (2012).
1. Altıparmak, D., Ergin, T., Design and Prototype Manufacturing of a Semi-active Suspension System with Magnetorheological (MR) Fluids, Scientific Research Projects,
Gazi University, 07/2010-29, Ankara, Turkey, 2012 (Researcher).
MMU-116 Engineering Graphics
MUH-103 Occupational Health and Safety I
MUH-104 Occupational Health and Safety II